Peerless-AV Intros New Wall Arm Mount With Set Top Box for Hospitality
Peerless-AV has announced the launch of its Hospitality Wall Arm Mount with Set Top Box (STB) Enclosure (HA746-STB), ideal for hospitality settings, including lobbies and hotel rooms. Compatible with 43″ to 55″ hospitality TVs, the wall mount conceals the STB or cable box with a vented, secure cover that provides a clean finish, hiding electrical equipment and cabling from hotel guests.
The simple, removable cover is interchangeable to allow the STB box to be placed on either side of the mount and can be easily removed which allows for quick access, while the mount’s open wall plate design allows for easy access to the wall or junction box, making maintenance seamless. For safety assurance, the mount is UL rated, enduring load testing up to four times the stated load capacity.
Other benefits include:
- Curved and vented interchangeable cover for cable management and a clean appearance
- Extension up to 22.22″ (564 millimeters) for hotel guests to find the perfect viewing angle
- Inclusion of fasteners for easy installs on single and dual metal studs, wood, or concrete
- Universal compatibility to set top boxes (up to 13.5″W x 7.5″L x 1.6″D)
- Height adjustment up to 0.5″ (13 millimeters) for fine-tuned positioning after installation
- Compact size to fit within a 24″x16″ wall opening
- UL tested up to four times the mount’s stated load capacity
The arm mount is available now. For additional information, go here.