22Miles announced the availability of Digital Signage Ready (DSR), a portfolio of ready-built software and service bundles that allow for quick setup and deployment of digital signage experiences. DSR encompasses entry-level digital and interactive signage software and content management features that are ready-to-customize, ready-to-bundle and ready-to-deploy.
The DSR SaaS portfolio consists of a content management system with numerous application sets, widgets, stylish templates and a white-glove support service. Customers can choose from a range of project examples for their respective industries and application. 22Miles’ DSR also includes white-glove service to assist customers with project setup, training and deployment, content development and data assistance. The DSR software bundles are installed on a growing list of DSR certified hardware and operating systems and include tech support and cloud hosting for seamless operation.
The DSR bundles are designed for an array of applications and include:
- Touch Screen Signage Ready: This option features Quick Edit Ready templates with dynamic designs including categories like directory, event, recognition, showcase and more. Users can control signage via touch screen or the free 22Miles QR-code-based Secure Mobile Control App.
- Digital Signage Ready: Ready-built, ready-to-deploy digital and interactive signage bundle with hardware. 22Miles DSR includes white-glove project services with CMS training and software installation/deployment assistance.
- Video Wall Ready: Quick edit-ready templates for video walls of any dimension with content zones ready for dynamic media playlists with transitions. Schedule content switching from split-screen to across screens, and enjoy a free content controller app for iOS/Android tablets. Bundles are available in 2,3,4 and 6 screen configurations.
- Wayfinding Ready: Wayfinding remains one of the most popular applications for digital displays today. This bundle offers access to 22Miles 3D Wayfinding technology via the Secure Mobile Control App. It provides a selection of interactive directory templates to create up to two separate floor maps and 100 waypoints, with options to add additional points and maps for an additional cost.
- Meeting Room Booking Ready: This option includes the 22Miles Meeting Room Booking App. Customers can select from a variety of Quick Edit Ready templates to customize branding and content to best suit their enterprise. Microsoft Office 365 and Google Calendar integrations are included free, with others available.
22Miles partners with hardware manufacturer partners such as Intel, Crestron, LG, Samsung, Mimo, Iadea and BrightSign. DSR is now available for new and existing 22Miles IT distributor partners, including Ingram Micro, Synnex and Bluestar. All of them are here.