Vivitek has announced the expansion of its Qumi series of industry leading LED pocket projectors, with the introduction of the Qumi Q38. The Q38 is 1080p resolution and weighs just under 750 grams.
With the Qumi Q38 you can project up to 130” at 600 lumens brightness, 10,000:1 contrast ratio and it has a 30,000 hours LED light-sourcee. Additionally, there are integrated dual-2-watt speakers, as well as the option to pair the device via Bluetooth to a compatible sound system. Together, those features all help to amplify the large-screen viewing experience, while bringing content to life.
What’s more, the Qumi Q38 features a built-in wireless connection that enables users to seamlessly connect to the web and project Full HD digital content. For those who prefer to project directly from the projector, easy access to online streaming content provider apps is possible, enabling users to watch movies or television shows via services such as Netflix and YouTube, using a smartphone as a hotspot. Similarly, the projector’s PC-Free Reader enables users to preload media and document files onto the projector’s internal 8GB memory (5GB user availability) or to display content via a connected USB memory drive.
- Highly portable thanks to thin streamlined design, lightweight size and an embedded battery that lasts up to two hours
- Screen size up to 130” diagonal projection and 1080p resolution
- Built-in wireless connection to mirror iOS or Android smartphones and tablets, as well as Windows and Mac OS personal computers.
- Preloaded premium application store offers a wide range of popular apps and games for download and customization of the Q38
- PC-Free Reader to preload media and document files onto the Q38
- Maintenance free projector thanks to lampless design with environmentally friendly LED illumination source lasting up to 30,000 hours
- Texas Instruments’ DLP chip technology
- Advanced Quad-Core CPU running and Android operating system
The Qumi Q38 is available in red, black and white at £499. Here are the details.