Offered as a free firmware upgrade to all existing NovoDS users, Vivitek added a few cool features to their wireless content player. Version 2.3 of their software adds features like a Device Log, full API support, a two-layer Playlist, YouTube video support and complete wireless streaming support of Windows, iOS and Android devices.
NovoDS is an affordable, easy-to-manage digital signage solution where signage content can incorporate text, photos, audio, video, and web content in fully customizable configurations for a variety of environments. In the new version, thanks to drag-and-drop template customization and intuitive playlist editing, Vivitek says it’s easy enough to use that even non-technical staff members will feel at ease.
- An easy-to-manage digital signage solution, ideal for creating dynamic visual displays
- Support for a wide range of dynamic content, from text, audio, photos, video clips to webpages, Google Calendar, Twitter, RSS, weather, IP streaming, etc.
- User-friendly interface for signage content creation — programming skills not required
- 36 built-in signage templates for easy content creation, or build your own from scratch in seconds
- Synchronize media content automatically from remote storage (Dropbox, FTP, etc.)
- HTML5 rendering to support rich interactive content
The NovoDS is 1080p and the NovoDS4K outputs 4K (3840×2160).