Visix, Inc. is pleased to announce the winners of the eighth annual Expression Awards. The company launched the annual awards in 2008 to recognize the best content designs from end-users of its AxisTV digital signage software.
The judging committee, comprised of marketing, communications and digital signage design specialists, has chosen winners from over 300 entries in three award categories:
- Best Still Design: Boston University
- Best Video Design: Central Washington University Publicity Center
- Best Screen Design: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
The full list of winners, finalists and honorable mentions can be found here.
“This is the best work we’ve seen in eight years,” says Debbie DeWitt, marketing communications manager for Visix. “The designs entered in the 8th Annual Expression Awards provide a bold example of the innovative ideas and design capabilities of our customers. We’re seeing more sophisticated video work, better graphic design and a better understanding of engagement and measurement techniques across the board. Congratulations to all of our winners, and thanks to everyone who entered this year.”
Expression Award winners receive:
- A GoPro HERO3+ Silver camera
- A Branded Theme Pack from Visix
- A mounted, personalized Expression Award
- Winning entry featured on Visix websites and social media
- Recognition in the Visix newsletter and press release announcing winners
- Use of the official Expression Award winner logo
The Expression Awards are part of Visix’s ongoing efforts to bring AxisTV software users together, to recognize their creative abilities, and to inspire others in digital signage design and engagement techniques. Visix is here.