The CEDIA Home Technology Professional Awards honor the best of the best in technical excellence, in all aspects of design, installation and commissioning while meeting all applicable industry performance standards. CEDIA is pleased to announce the technical judges for this year’s CEDIA Awards.
“The CEDIA Awards are always a highlight in the industry calendar,” said Tabatha O’Connor, CEDIA president and CEO. “Our dedicated team of volunteers and staff work hard year over year to encourage members from across the globe to enter their projects, and we’re delighted to have so many new companies engaging with the program for the first time.”
“It’s fantastic to see some past award winners on the judging panel,” adds Jenny Scott, director of member engagement. “It shows just how committed our members are to industry excellence and sharing their knowledge and expertise with fellow peers. Our members do incredible work and we’re looking forward to seeing what creative projects take center stage this year.”
Judging for the Home Technology Professional Awards is taking place this month, with the finalists due to be announced shortly thereafter. Judging panels are broken out by region and the CEDIA Global Award Winners are selected by the Chair and Vice Chair from each of the judging panels.
CEDIA Americas & Asia Pacific Judges:
- Ian Bryant — Home Technology Professional Americas & Asia Pacific Awards Chair (ZenArray)
- Joel Silver (Imaging Science Foundation)
- Eric Bodley (Future Ready Solutions)
- George Walter (RAYVA LLC)
- Dave Tkachuk — Home Technology Professional Americas & Asia Pacific Awards Vice Chair (Symbol Logic)
CEDIA EMEA Judges:
- Geoff Meads — Home Technology Professional EMEA Awards Chair (Presto Web Design)
- Pip Evans — Home Technology Professional EMEA Awards Vice Chair (NV Integration)
- David Graham (Grahams Hi-Fi)
- Melanie Malcolm (Bespoke Home Cinemas)
- Luke Newland (New Land Solutions Ltd)
- Nick Pidgeon (Visualization Limited)
Asia Pacific winners will be announced at an awards evening on Thursday, August 23 in Darling Harbour, Sydney, Australia. The Americas winners will be announced at the CEDIA Awards celebration hosted at Petco Park on Wednesday, September 5 in conjunction with CEDIA Expo in San Diego. EMEA winners and the global winners will be announced at the CEDIA EMEA Awards event hosted at the British Museum in London on Thursday, September 27.
For more information, visit here.