Companies with solid business sense and creative tactics continually beat their competitors to the finish line – whether it’s through successful strategies in fiscal responsibility, marketing, training, or strategic advancement. NSCA’s Excellence in Business Awards recognize integrators that address challenges head-on by implementing tactics and strategies to improve business performance.
Applications can be found here. Winners will be announced on Feb. 2, 2018.
Integrators can apply in one of six categories:
- Business Performance (establishing methods for accurate job costing, new ways to trim operating expenses, etc.)
- Employee Engagement (corporate culture exercises, increasing job satisfaction, etc.)
- Differentiating Strategies (implementing new sales strategies, growth strategies, etc.)
- Strategic Transformation (entering new markets, increasing RMR, etc.)
- Customer Experience (increasing customer satisfaction scores or repeat business, etc.)
- Talent Development (cross-training, onboarding, recruiting, career development, etc.)
“Every year, the applications for our Excellence in Business Awards get better,” says NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson. “This honor is just one way NSCA recognizes integrators that have made significant transformations to achieve business goals, improve the customer experience, engage employees, differentiate themselves, and stay relevant.”
The Excellence in Business Awards will be presented at NSCA’s 20th annual Business & Leadership Conference, held Feb. 28-March 2, 2018, in Irving, TX. Winners will be honored during the Welcome Reception, where they will discuss their business strategies and transformations. For more information about the conference, or to register, go here.