Systems integrators are encouraged to apply at no cost for NSCA’s 2019 Excellence in Business Awards. Submissions will be accepted through Jan. 18, 2019. Winners will receive recognition throughout the year in various NSCA and industry publications, blogs, social media, and newsletters, as well as reduced admission to NSCA’s 21st annual Business & Leadership Conference ($899 as opposed to $1,499) on Feb. 27-Mar. 1, 2019, in Tampa, Fla.
Companies with solid business sense and creative tactics continually beat their competitors to the finish line – whether it’s through successful strategies in fiscal responsibility, marketing, training, or strategic advancement. NSCA’s Excellence in Business Awards recognize integrators that address challenges head-on by implementing tactics and strategies to improve business performance.
Applications can be found here. Winners will be announced on Feb. 1, 2019, and also recognized at the Business & Leadership Conference’s Welcome Reception. There, the winners will discuss business strategies and transformations with attendees.
Integrators can apply in one of six categories:
- Business Performance (establishing methods for accurate job costing, new ways to trim operating expenses, etc.)
- Employee Engagement (corporate culture exercises, increasing job satisfaction, etc.)
- Differentiating Strategies (implementing new sales strategies, growth strategies, etc.)
- Strategic Transformation (entering new markets, increasing RMR, etc.)
- Customer Experience (increasing customer satisfaction scores or repeat business, etc.)
- Talent Development (cross-training, onboarding, recruiting, career development, etc.)
“Reading through the Excellence in Business Awards applications gets better every year,” says NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson. “These awards honor integrators that – despite our industry’s significant changes – have made noteworthy transformations to stay relevant, improve services, and open new doors for customers and employees. The winners serve as industry-wide examples of the positive things that happen when you shift to accommodate changes instead of run from them.”
Details on the Excellence in Business Awards are here.