NSCA’s 2017 Excellence in Business Awards are now open for submissions and systems integrators are encouraged to apply. Submissions will be accepted through Jan. 20, 2017. Winners will receive reduced admission to NSCA’s 19th annual Business & Leadership Conference ($999 as opposed to $1,499), as well as recognition throughout the year in various NSCA and industry publications.
Companies with solid business sense and creative tactics continually beat their competitors to the finish line — whether it’s through successful strategies in fiscal responsibility, marketing, training or strategic advancement. NSCA’s Excellence in Business Awards recognize integrators that address challenges head-on by implementing tactics and strategies to improve business performance.
Winners will be announced on Feb. 3, 2017.
Integrators can apply in one of six categories:
- Business Performance (establishing methods for accurate job costing, new ways to trim operating expenses, etc.)
- Employee Engagement (corporate culture exercises, increasing job satisfaction, etc.)
- Differentiating Strategies (implementing new sales strategies, growth strategies, etc.)
- Strategic Transformation (entering new markets, increasing RMR, etc.)
- Customer Experience (increasing customer satisfaction scores or repeat business, etc.)
- Talent Development (cross-training, onboarding, recruiting, career development, etc.)
The Excellence in Business Awards will be presented at NSCA’s Business & Leadership Conference, March 2-4, 2017, in Chandler, Ariz.