Over the past few years, UHD TVs have been a mix of HDCP 2.2 and 1.4, 300MHz and 600MHz — even to the point of varying by port. AVPro has developed a new test tool, the Murideo Fresco SIX-G, for the AV integration market to confirm HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliance at the 18 GBP/sec level.
A partial list of features includes:
- HDMI 2.0 — 600 MHz — 2160P60 4:4:4 maximum resolution
- Video Bandwidth — 18 GBP/sec.
- HDCP Selectable — 2.2, 1.4, None — Confirms if the system will work or not
- Hot Plug Detect & HDCP lights
- Portable/Battery Operated
- Over 100 patterns for setup, calibration and troubleshooting
- ISF Certified — includes ISF Test Patterns like PLUGE, Chroma Multiburst, Color Girls & more.
- EDID Read/Write Functionality
- Audio Confidence Tests
- Optimized Ergonomics — 3” Color OLED Display, Simplified Menus CalMan Supported
- 48 Bit per Pixel Color Depth Available
- USB Control & PC Software for navigation enhancement.
The SIX-G takes the guess work out of installation, troubleshooting and calibrating, delivering absolute information about HDMI components that will work and ID ones that won’t work — all in a hand-held, portable field tool — at a price for field service.