NEC Display Solutions today announced the release of two new projector models, the 30,000 Center (26,000 ANSI) lumen PH2601QL and the 40,000 Center (35,000 ANSI) lumen PH3501QL. Both are native 4K (3840×2160) resolution projectors.
Both projectors are designed for auditoriums, theaters, lecture halls, museums, sanctuaries and other large venues. NEC says they have dust protection for artifact free images and no loss of brightness over time. Built-in edge blending, stacking and geometric correction help support projection mapping when single or multiple projectors are required. These two models also offer the ability to provide image integrity, incorporating stable brightness (constant brightness) over a longer time period to alleviate image decay.
Additional benefits of the PH2601QL and PH3501QL include:
- Viewable in high ambient lighting conditions
- 4096 x 2160 native 4K resolution
- True 4:4:4 4K signal support with HDR
- Complete panel for digital inputs, including HDMI (V2.0), DisplayPort w/ HDCP (V.1.4), HDBaseT w/ HDCP
- (V1.4/2.2), Quad 3G-SKI and an OPS slot
- Screen size from 50 to 500 inches (1.27 to 12.7 meters)
Both new projectors will be available in January 2019. The PH2601QL will have a minimum advertised price of $129,999 and the PH3501QL will have a minimum advertised price of $149,999.