Kramer’s VIA Campus is an educationally-focused collaboration system that allows students and teachers to display and edit documents together in real time and turn the main display into a digital whiteboard. In addition, VIA Campus also lets teachers use ePolling and eExams to easily and instantly measure how much students are actually learning. Kramer will demo the system in their stand at ISE Hall 1-F20.
VIA Campus can show up to six user screens on one display or up to 12 screens on two displays. Featuring iOS mirroring for MacBook, iPad and iPhone and Android mirroring (Lollipop OS 5.0 or newer).
Remote students can easily join the class and collaborate in real time with embedded 3rd−party video conferencing and office apps.
- Wireless Connection – Connect wirelessly with your own device. No dongle needed.
- iOS and Android Mirroring – Mirror any content from your Android device on the main display. Mirror Apple
- MacBooks and iOS devices without the need to download any additional software.
- Multimedia – Share uninterrupted full HD wireless video streaming (up to 1080p60) and photos.
- Cloud-Based – Drag and drop files to the Cloud to share instantly with other users.
- Start Collaboration – Click to collaborate through a common display. Multiple users can edit and control what’s happening on the main display at the same time.
- File Sharing – Share files with one or several participants.
- Whiteboard – Annotate, illustrate and edit shared documents with any regular or touch−panel device.
- Enable Control – Give a participant control over a presenter’s MAC® or PC laptop.
- Chat – Send an instant message to another user.
- Web Browser – Open any browser to display content from a Web site.
- View Main Display – View the main display on your own device.
- Third-Party Apps – Support for office and conferencing applications, such as Microsoft Office, Skype, GotoMeeting, Lync, and WebEx.
- 4K UHD – Present 4K−UHD content to compatible 4K−UHD displays.
- e-Polling – Conduct surveys of student knowledge and opinion to enhance the learning experience.
- e-Exam – Offer interactive, multimedia tests with instant feedback for students.
- DND – Do Not Disturb Mode. Very Simple, On−the−Fly moderator support − enable DND and no one can interrupt your presentation until you disable it.
- Multilingual Support – Experience VIA in your language.
- Warranty – three years hardware, one year software.