Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA (February 10, 2015)–Denon Professional (denonpro.com), a leading innovator of premium solutions for the professional A/V market, announces the Bluetooth enabled DN-333XAB rackmount mic/line mixer with integrated amplifier. Ideal for the education, fitness, restaurant and hospitality markets, the DN-333XAB forms the heart of a complete commercial audio system by mixing and amplifying wireless, microphone, and line input sources.
Perfect for driving in-ceiling or wall-mounted speaker systems, the DN-333XAB features 120 watts of built-in Class D amplification at ultra-low distortion for exceptional clarity. Dedicated mixing controls for three XLR+1/4-inch (6.3mm) combination microphone inputs, two pairs of stereo line level RCA jack inputs, and a front-panel 1/8-inch (3.5mm) auxiliary input allows users to create a seamless blend of audio from a plethora of source types. A front-panel Bluetooth pairing control with LED status indicator provides a fast and simple wireless connection to smartphones and tablets. An integrated audio limiter tames erratic signals from microphones or playback material.
The DN-333XAB output section offers detachable Euroblock 70V and 100V outputs with a 4-ohm transformer bypass output, as well as Chime, Alarm, and push-to-talk mic facilities. An RCA line-level send and return connector lets the installer integrate external audio processors if desired. The compact 2RU unit fits neatly with other rack-mounted equipment for an integrated system appearance, or may sit on a shelf via the attached rubberized feet.
“More than ever before, commercial installations require utmost flexibility without compromising sound quality or increasing complication,” said Costa Lakoumentas, Senior VP of Denon Professional. “That’s why we developed the DN-333XAB. It fuses comprehensive source mixing and dead-simple operation with professional amplification–all in a compact and affordable package that works with virtually every mobile device imaginable.”
Denon Professional DN-333XAB Highlights:
● Audio mixer with Bluetooth receiver and 120-watt amplifier
● Accepts & mixes all common audio input types
● Independent volume controls for mic, line and Bluetooth inputs
● (3) XLR+1/4″ (6.3mm) combo mic inputs with selectable +15V phantom power
● (2) RCA line level stereo inputs; front panel 1/8″ (3.5mm) Aux input
● Built-in limiter automatically prevents erratic audio sources from clipping
● Front panel Bluetooth pairing control with LED status indicator
● Master level control with system Bass and Treble adjustments
● Euroblock connections for Common, 4-ohm transformer bypass, 70V, 100V, microphone PTT, Alarm and Chime outputs
● RCA line-level send-return connections
● Stereo RCA Aux outputs
● Space-saving 2RU design
The DN-333XAB and other Denon Professional innovations will be on display at the 2015 Integrated Systems Europe show in Amsterdam, Netherlands, February 10-12 at Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre, Stand 9-F146. The DN-333XAB will be available in Spring 2015 at a US price of $399.99.