Delta Group together with its brand Vivitek, at InfoComm last week, announced the debut of a 4K (3840×2160) DLP Solution consisting of four UHD-4K cubes, listing it as the world’s brightest 4,000 lumen laser phosphor illumination source. Delta also launched a series of Vivitek large venue projectors, including the DU9800Z, and the latest Novo Connect Solutions.
The newly introduced 4K DLP Laser Video Wall Solution consists of UHD-4K cubes at 3840×2160 resolution paired with Delta’s DVCS (Distributive Vision Control System). This platform, which can manage multiple video sources on a single display, enlarge a single video signal to multiple displays or enable centralized control of several video walls. It’s aimed at control rooms. The models are:
- 4K DLP Laser Video Wall — Each 4K-resolution laser cubes has a 560-millimeter-depth form factor, features 4K (3840×2160) resolution and uses a 4,000 lumen laser phosphor illumination source. Its built-in Intelli-Sense functions monitor the various parameters of the system and automatically perform real-time adjustments for 24×7 operations. This video wall is also the first within the industry to offer IP6X protection rating and an optical sealed engine for up to 100,000 hours of operation.
- DVCS (Distributive Vision Control System) — An IP-based control system designed form control room applications, the brand new DVCS Gen. 3 is capable of handling 4K resolution input and output with 60 frames per second (fps). It can directly support H.264 and H.265 IP streams decoding, as well as PoE and IP KVM functionality.
The new Vivitek large venue projectors feature brightness levels ranging from 5,500 to 18,000 ANSI lumens and contrast ratios as high as 20,000:1. These Vivitek projectors have an HDBaseT input (audio and video) over 100m of Cat6 LAN cable. Some models also able to reach this standard using 3G-SDI coax cable over 100m, which is used in rental, staging and broadcasting applications.
Vivitek’s large venue projectors use a laser phosphor illumination source and are engineered with an optical sealed engine that allows for instant on/off capabilities, 20,000 hours of near-to-maintenance-free operation, and 360-degree projection with landscape and portrait mode. Models within this series include:
- DU9800Z – 18,000 ANSI lumens, 10,000:1 contrast rationing the DLP DarkChip3 and BrilliantColor technology and a range of motorized interchangeable lenses, ranging from 0:84 to 7:01 throw ratio.
- DK8500Z – is native UHD-4K resolution, 7,500 ANSI lumens, a 10,000:1 contrast ratio, has embedded edge blending and custom warp, eight optional lens options, and supports 360-degree landscape and portrait mode projection, as well as vertical and horizontal lens shift.
- DU6690Z – is spec’d at 6,500 ANSI lumens, a contrast ratio of 10,000:1, eight optical lenses ranging from 0.38 to 8.26:1 and a Lens Position Memory (LPM) feature, allowing users to easily save lens presets for focus, zoom and lens shift.
- DU6690Z – is spec’d at 5,500 ANSI lumens with a 20,000:1 contrast ratio, features DLP DarkChip3 and BrilliantColor, along with eight preset display modes.
In addition, Vivitek debuted a home theater projector, the HK2288, which is also UHD-4K resolution, 2,000 ANSI lumens, a 50,000:1 contrast ratio, REC.709 color space for accurate color reproduction, scaling and programmable 12-bit gamma for RGB, and a HDR10 High Dynamic Range to home cinema settings.
Also at the InfoComm show, Vivitek showed its new NovoConnect solutions, which include NovoEnterprise, NovoTouch and NovoDS4K:
- NovoEnterprise – An Ultra HD 4K wireless presentation and collaboration system, NovoEnterprise allows presenters and participants to interact and share digital content via a computer, tablet or smartphone. By using an optional accessory, Windows or Mac computers can connect to the NovoEnterprise without software installation. NovoEnterprise can connect up to 64 users and display up to four windows simultaneously on one screen.
- NovoTouch –The NovoTouch, which integrates NovoConnect technologies with an interactive display, is a wireless presentation and collaboration solution. The interactive display supports up to a 20-point finger touch capabilities (10-point writing, 20-point touch).
- NovoDS4K — Designed for creating on-the-spot content for instantaneous signage, the Ultra HD 4K digital solution enables users to generate true-4K digital signage content through easy-to-use software features without the need for any programming.