Fairfield, NJ – Comprehensive Connectivity Company, the tested and trusted connectivity solutions manufacturer to the Pro AV/IT markets for more than 40 years, launches their new CSW-HD44014K – Pro AV/IT 18G 4K 4×4 HDMI Matrix Switcher.
Comprehensive’s 4×4 HDMI Matrix Switcher supports 18G Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) 4K@60Hz 2160p. This 4×4 matrix switcher features four HDMI inputs and four HDMI outputs, and provides true matrix routing for HDMI signals allowing flawless distribution of any four connected HDMI sources to any of four HDMI displays – in any combination. Control is easy and accessible at all times via the supplied IR Remote Control, RS-232, TCP/IP or the selection buttons on the front panel. This device also supports all HDMI 3D, and advanced audio formats.
Comprehensive’s 4×4 HDMI Switcher is perfect for showroom displays, lecture halls, retail sales displays, and anywhere in between. All components are RoHS Compliant and come with a 2 Year Hassle-Free Warranty.
Features and Benefits
• HDMI2.0, HDCP2.2 / HDCP 1.4 compliant
• Supports 18G video resolutions up to 4K@60, 3D video, and up to 16-bits/channel Deep Color
• Color space conversions among RGB, YCbCr4:4:4, YCbCr4:2:2 and xvYCC video formats
• High resolution VESA mode video format up to QSXGA@60Hz
• High-definition multichannel audio, including Dolby TrueHD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio
• Each video output has a S/PDIF digital coaxial and 3.5 TRS analog output for connection to an external amplifier, AV receiver, or powered speakers
• Smart EDID management for each source device, controllable via the front panel LCD display
• Control via RS-232, remote, on-panel, or TCP/IP PC application allows for PC control (via RS-232 or Ethernet connection)
• RoHS Certified
• 2 Year Warranty