Biamp Systems has announced multiple education sessions at Integrate 2017. The InfoComm FlashTrack sessions and Seminars will take place Aug. 29-31 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre in Australia.
Biamp Integrate 2017 InfoComm FlashTrack sessions include:
- Explore the Floor — Aug. 29, 10:30 – 11:00 and Aug. 30, 10:30 – 11:00
- L. William Nattress III, CTS-D, CTS-I, director of channel strategy, paging for Biamp Systems, will help attendees make the most of their time at Integrate 2017 with tips and tricks on navigating the show floor.
- The Anatomy of Legacy Ethernet vs. AVB/TSN — Aug. 29, 14:00 – 14:30
- Kane Zhang, Biamp’s Asia Pacific senior applications engineer, will provide an overview of AVB/TSN and how it is now possible to transmit audio and video safely and efficiently on an integrated Ethernet network.
- Converged Networks and What This Means to Pro-AV — Aug. 30, 11:30 – 12:00 and Aug. 31, 11:00 – 11:30
- Jim Seretis, Biamp’s consultant liaison and business development manager for Australia and New Zealand, will bring clarity to the term “converged network” and its impact on the pro AV industry, including the design and implementation of networked AV solutions.
- Twenty-Minute Design School: Audio Equipment Selection, by Specs — Aug. 30, 16:00 – 16:30
- Seretis will explore selecting the best piece of equipment for the job and the most important numbers to consider when specifying equipment. The session will revolve around the application of equipment specifications sheets.
Biamp Integrate 2017 InfoComm MasterClass seminars include:
- Communicating With Your IT Customer — Aug. 29, 13:00 – 14:30
- Nattress will address the factors responsible for the shift in AV decision-making to IT, identify arising communications challenges from this shift, and how to successfully overcome communication barriers.
- The Power of Automatic Gain Control: Efficiency, Consistency, & High-Quality Audio — Aug. 30, 13:30 – 14:30
- As AV solutions are increasingly tasked with doing more, Zhang will outline the key tools that can be utilized to gain efficiency and maintain high-quality audio in an ever-changing environment. He will provide a deeper understanding of Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and how it should be used and when.
For registration and additional details on InfoComm’s FlashTrack sessions, go here. More information on InfoComm’s MasterClass program is available here.
Biamp’s full product portfolio is available here.