The Maestro M5, one of AudioControl’s next generation preamp processors (along with the Maestro M9), supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X immersive audio surround formats plus Dirac Live room correction along with dual balanced XLR inputs and balanced XLR outputs for all channels, including height.
Behind the Espresso Black brushed aluminum front panel, the Maestro M5 houses the latest in audio and video processing technology, including HDMI 2.0a, HDCP 2.2 and HDR playback. There are inputs for seven HDMI sources plus dual HDMI outputs (ARC compatible) as well as an ultra HD 4K video pass-through and upscaling capability that includes support for High Dynamic Range (HDR).
Other features include:
- 7.1.4 Home Theater 4K Ultra HD supporting HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2
- Supports transmission of High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats, with BT.2020 support
- Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:XTM
- Dirac Live Room Correction
- Seven HDMI, four COAX SPDIF, two Toslink, six RCA Phono inputs
- Dual HDMI outputs (ARC supported)
- 12 balanced XLR outputs
- USB Input for connection to iPad, iPhone, iPod and other portable music players and mass storage devices
- Supports MP3, WMA (Windows Media Audio), WAV, FLAC (Free Lossless Audio CODEC) and MPEG-4 AAC (i-Tunes) playback
- HD Surround modes include Dolby Atmos, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Also supports Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital Stereo Downmix, Dolby Digital 5.1 + Dolby Surround, DTS 5.1, DTS 5.1 Stereo Downmix, DTS-ES 6.1 Matrix, DTS-ES 6.1 Discrete, DTS96/24
- IP, RS232, 12 volt trigger and IR control options
For more information on AudioControl’s Maestro M5 is here.