MONTREAL — April 10, 2017 — AptoVision today announced that Shanghai Danacoid Multimedia Technology Co., Ltd. has chosen the BlueRiver™ NT2000 AV-over-IP chipset for its DyneNet line of DN-100TX transmitters and receivers. The new product line will be introduced at InfoComm China 2017 (April 12-14, China National Convention Center) in booth EB6-01.
“AptoVision’s advanced chipsets provide all the features we need for our new DyneNet product line including zero-frame latency, zero compression and zero artifacts for 4K signal distribution,” said Shen Ying, general manager at Danacoid. “They are ideal for AV/KVM signal extension, matrix switching, IP-based switching, video-wall and multi-view applications.”
“We welcome Danacoid as the latest AV equipment manufacturer to design their pro AV products on our flagship BlueRiver NT2000 chipset and to offer SDVoE-compatible devices,” said Charles Dobson, VP global sales at AptoVision. “We look forward to their ability to design the unique capabilities of NT2000 into their endpoints and to exploit the BlueRiver API to bring a new level of creativity to their AV management software.”
Key features of DyneNet transmitters and receivers include:
· AV signal distribution using off-the-shelf 10GbE network switches
· Instant, seamless switching of HDMI signals up to 4K/60/4:4:4 8-bit and 4K/60/4:2:0 10-bit
· Zero-frame latency, zero compression and zero artifacts
· Support for HDMI, HDCP, embedded audio, analog stereo audio, bidirectional IR, RS-232 and 1GbE over a 10GbE link
· Fully routable, independent switching planes for all signal types (video, audio, IR, RS-232, etc.)
· Support for audio embedding, de-embedding and down-mixing
· Ability to create, save, and use video wall configurations with optimized bezel correction
· Unconstrained scalability – size of I/O array only limited by number of 10GbE switch ports
· Maximum range up to 100 meters (328ft) using a single CAT7 cable
· Maximum range up to 30km using 10GbE optical version
· DyneNet Server and DyneNet Manager for deep integration into new or existing AV systems
AptoVision provides advanced chipsets for AV signal distribution. The company’s award-winning BlueRiver technology has forever changed the dynamics of the pro AV industry by letting installers and OEMs replace proprietary AV matrix switches with off-the-shelf Ethernet networks that deliver dramatically better price/performance, flexibility and scalability. Enabling end-to-end systems for AV and KVM signal extension, IP-based switching, video wall and multi-view applications, BlueRiver chipsets offer zero-latency, uncompressed 4K streaming over standard Ethernet and unique support for HDMI 2.0a and HDR. They also integrate high-fidelity video scaling, windowing and audio downmixing. Founded in 2011, AptoVision is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. For more information, visit http://www.aptovision.com.