1 Beyond announced a new, more powerful line of StreamMachine systems for live streaming and recording. The 1 Beyond StreamMachine, billed as an all-in-one video switcher, recorder, streaming encoder, comes in five models designed for different needs.
The new StreamMachine systems are:
- 1 Beyond StreamMachine Edge ($3,995) is a compact and affordable desktop system for those who want a professional quality broadcast on a tight budget.
- 1 Beyond StreamMachine Portable ($8,495) and StreamMachine Portable Pro ($11,995) are all-in-one units with built-in monitor, keyboard and trackpad for those who want to take their production on the go.
- 1 Beyond StreamMachine Studio ($5,995) and StreamMachine Studio Pro ($8,995) are sturdy rack units for control rooms, production trucks or other locations where portability is not needed. They can also be configured as a desktop unit.
All models have at least four HD-SDI inputs and can capture, stream and record 1080p. The Pro level units have more storage capacity, CPU power and 8 HD-SDI inputs. Highlights of new features for all systems include:
- Powerful GPU encoder to stream high resolutions using less CPU
- High resolution ISO recording
- Easy to use Wirecast Pro user interface to add effects, resize, position, crop, flip rotate, and combine multiple video sources, apply color correction filters and more.
- Updated 2D/3D animated titles with live text entry, or scroll/display text from a file or an RSS feed.
- Virtual sets, instant replay, enhanced built-in audio mixer and audio/video delay all standard.